The North Pocono School District uses School Messenger as its emergency/non-emergency communication system.
Parents/Guardians can check their preferences through the Campus Portal.
- Log into Campus Portal and select your student.
- Click on the tab "Calling System"
- Here you can view the numbers that have been set up for your student. Note: This is unique per student not family so be sure to check all students that you have enrolled in NP.
- If you need to add/edit/remove any numbers click the Campus Support button at the top right or call the school your child attends.
NOTE: If you have signed up for SMS text messages and you are NOT receiving a text message, please try the following:
1. Send a text to School Messenger at 67587 and in the message field type the letter "Y".
2. You will get an text alert back from School Messenger saying you have requested to received alerts from the school district.